Fees may only be submitted by credit card. Paper and pencil applications are no longer accepted.
You may only apply for the May exam during the May application period and you may only apply for the November exam during the November application period.
- Candidates who apply for the Hand Therapy Certification Examination but are found to be ineligible will be returned the initial registration fee minus a $75 processing fee.
- Eligible candidates who decide not to take the Hand Therapy Certification Examination must send a written request for a refund to the HTCC Administrative Office by April 15th for the May examination and October 15th for the November examination.
- If you have not yet scheduled an appointment with AMP for your exam, the initial registration fee will be returned minus a $75 processing fee.
- If you have scheduled an appointment with AMP for your exam, the initial registration fee will be returned minus a $175 processing and cancellation fee. This amount includes the fee HTCC is charged by AMP for cancelled appointments.
- After April 15 or October 15, no refunds will be given.
- No refunds will be issued without written notification of cancellation by the candidate.
- Application fees may not and will not be applied to a future examination.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days following receipt of the written refund request.