Certification Fee Refunds
- Eligible candidates who decide not to take the Hand Therapy Certification Examination must send a written request for a refund to the HTCC Administrative Office by April 15th, for the May examination and October 15th, for the November examination. The initial registration fee will be returned minus a $75 processing fee within 30 days after receipt of the refund request.
- If a candidate has already made an appointment for their examination with AMP, candidates will receive a refund of their initial registration fee minus $175.
- After April 15th or October 15th, and until the Hand Therapy Certification Examination is administered, requests to withdraw from the exam due to extreme personal hardship or extraordinary circumstance will be considered on an individual basis. Such requests must be in writing, with an explanation of the hardship, and should be sent to the HTCC Administrative Office. A partial refund may be given.;
- No refunds will be issued without written notification of cancellation by the candidate.
- No refunds will be given once administration of the exam has begun.
- Application fees may not and will not be applied to a future examination.
The Hand Therapy Certification Commission, Inc., and its testing company, Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP), endorse the principles of equal opportunity. Eligibility criteria for examination and certification under the Hand Therapy Certification program are applied equally to all certification candidates regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, marital status, or disability.
Release of Information
HTCC will maintain a complete listing of CHTs. HTCC will verify the CHT status, but not examination scores, for employers, credentialing agencies, academic institutions, etc., upon request. Candidate information is held in strict confidence by HTCC and is not released.